1. Moharana, S. and Bharat, S (2017), “Bio induced Strength enhancement of Recycled Coarse Aggregates” ASCE INDIA CONFERENCE 2017,12 - 14 December 2017 NEW DELHI, INDIA. Under theme Urbanization Challenges In Emerging Economies, Moving Towards Resilient Sustainable Cities and Infrastructure.(full paper)
2. Moharana, S and Garg, B. (2016) “Nondestructive evaluation of cement composite under sulphate attack,” Proceedings of Fifth International Symposium on Life -Cycle Civil Engineering,IALCCE2016, Edited by Prof. Jaap Bakkar and Prof. D M Frangpool, 16-19th Oct. 2016, TU Delft Netherland.
3. Moharana, S., Bhalla, S., Srivastava, S., Suresh, R., Kaur, N., Gupta, A. (2015), “Application Of Structural Health Monitoring Technologies To Bio-Systems: Current Status And Path Forward” SPIE Smart Structures and Materials + Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, San Diego, California USA, 8 March 2015 to 12 March 2015. (Presented oral)
4. Moharana, S and Bhalla, S (2015) “Modelling Of Shear Lag Effect For Piezo-Elstodynamic Structure For Electro-Mechanical Impedance Technique,” SPIE Smart Structures and Materials + Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, San Diego, California USA, 8 March 2015 to 12 March 2015. (Presented oral)
5. Moharana, S. (2014), “Experimental Investigation of Concrete Hydration and Fracture Embedded Piezo Sensor” New Trends in Fatigue and Fracture NT2F14 Belgrade, Serbia. 15th to 18th Sep. 2014.
6. Moharana, S and Bhalla, S (2014) “Review Of Power Consumption And Energy Efficiency For Electro-Mechanical Impedance (Emi) Technique,” Seventh International Conference on Smart Materials Structures and Systems (ISSS-2014), 8th -11th July 2014, IIsc, Bangalore, India.
7. Moharana. S. (2014) “Civil Structural Health Monitoring Using Piezoelectric Sensor,” 3rd international workshop on physics based material models and experimental observations, 2nd -4th June 2014, Cesme, Turkey (poster).
8. Moharana, S. and Bhalla, S. (2013). “Analytical and Numerical Modelling of Shear Lag Effect for PZT-Structure Impedance model,” 9th International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, 9th -11th Sep. 2013, Stanford.